Industrial Appraiser – Plano, TX
CSI Recruiting is working with a long-standing appraisal and services company based in the Dallas / Plano area, assisting in their need to hire an Industrial Appraiser within the Energy industry.
This position works within a small but adept team in the financial appraisal of heavy industrial properties and oil & gas assets. This role is an excellent junior or entry-level role for someone seeking a growth career working in the industrial / oil & gas industry.
Attributes and Experience Preferred or Required:
- Reliable, able to work without significant supervision
- Good attention to detail / Good math and problem-solving skills
- Conversant with MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Low time preference / strong internal locus of control / highly self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Technical / machinery and equipment background preferred but not required
- Oil and gas, energy industry, or heavy industrial manufacturing experience preferred but not
- Travel: Required, 4-6 months per year
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of work experience required, preferably in energy industry.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Appraisal of oil and gas related and other heavy industrial equipment;
- Site inspections of oil and gas related and other heavy industrial equipment
- Defense of appraisals before quasi-judicial arbitrators and mediators;
- Maintain aspects of client relationships including but not limited to problem resolution and