Senior E&P Sales / Business Development – Pittsburgh
CSI Recruiting is working with an innovative and industry-leading energy technology company in their need to hire an experienced, senior-level sales and business development executive. Our client has been involved in the development and enhancement of finance and economics-focused software and technology for the energy industry for 5+ years. Having a foothold in the industry with over 100 E&P and Minerals / Investment companies using the company suite of offerings, the firm is now ready to accelerate growth, both within the domestic oil & gas industry, as well as internationally.
This opportunity will focus on sourcing business opportunities and closing deals within the Pittsburgh, PA / Marcellus / Appalachian Basin energy and oil & gas community. You will be the company’s ‘boots on the ground’, making introductions via phone, video and in person, conducting demos and driving revenue via new client relationships.
Your role will involve:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the company’s technology, suite of offerings and competitive advantages.
- Create and manage client relationships within the Marcellus / Appalachian Basin oil & gas community, explaining the advantage of the firm’s cloud-based energy software platform.
- Communicate value proposition via consultative selling approach and technology-driven success models
- Constantly prospect for new business, via phone, email, networking platforms, trade shows, and local in-person networking opportunities
- Closing business, inking contracts and maintaining a strong relationship with those new clients
- Work collaboratively with other sales and business development personnel within the company
The compensation structure for this role will include a competitive base salary plus a strong commission program wherein year one you can expect to earn $160k – $230k in cash compensation, with expected increases as your client base and reputation grows.
The landscape is WIDE OPEN for this innovative, technology-first company, and the successful Pittsburgh-based sales manager will be a key part of the firm’s growth story. Share in the firm’s success by being this key hire in the Marcellus / Appalachian Basin.