Senior Facilities Engineer – Dallas, TX
CSI Recruiting is working with an established and growing midstream company in their search for a Senior Facilities Engineer. This Senior Facilities Engineer will work within a small team of senior-level facilities and construction engineering professionals at the company’s Dallas, Texas headquarters office.
The Senior Facilities Engineer will be responsible for the development and management of capital projects that will support the growth and daily operations of the company’s existing and planned midstream systems. The Senior Facilities Engineer must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and be able to work in a team environment with people from various groups, such as operations, construction management, business development, vendors and engineering firms.
The Senior Facilities Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- Provide design, planning, and execution of large-scale engineering projects related to gas processing, gas gathering, compression, transportation, fractionation, sour gas treating and nitrogen rejection.
- Develop budgets and estimate project costs in support of business development initiatives.
- Provide AFE estimates, project schedules, and track progress until completion of the project.
- Oversee the development of detailed bid packages for pipeline and facilities construction work.
- Provide engineering support to construction groups during the project construction phase.
- Oversee outside engineering and construction support as needed.
- Develop material specifications, data sheets, and RFQ for materials and equipment.
- Perform basic hydraulic and process calculations to support engineering decisions.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years of facilities engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with gas processing, compression and crude oil gathering.
- Familiarity with DOT, ASME, PSM regulations, codes and standards.